ALAVIE® Nutrix-HairGlo helps to provide intensive & targeted care for all hair problems
by providing 100% Natural Bioactive Nutrients that suitable for all hair types of both men & women.
It is the Best Nutrition to nourish hair roots, stop hair loss, eliminate dandruff, repair damaged hair & support healthy hair growth!
The Secret to Gorgeous Hair
Hair comes in many different lengths, styles, colors, and textures.
Many people view healthy-looking hair as a sign of health or beauty.
Yet just about everyone, no matter what kind of hair,
we have falls prey to at least one hair dilemma at some point in life.
Dry, un-smooth, un-sealed hair cuticle, dull,
more than 100 hairs fall daily &
with disrupted hair growth cycle.
Healthy, smooth, sealed hair cuticle,
reflecting light brilliantly (hair shine),
less than 100 hairs fall daily &
with normal hair growth cycle.
(Lack of volume)
Itchy Scalp &
Dry & Dull Hair
Split ends &
Must take immediate action towards hair loss symptoms as it may strike at any age
& it can devastate your self-confidence.
- Support Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
- Nourish Hair Roots, Strengthen Weak Hair
- Improve Hair Loss, Ensure Faster & Thicker Hair Regrowth
- Regenerate Hair Cells, Repair Damaged Hair
- Improve Hair Dryness, Reduce Frizzy & Split Ends
- Unclog Hair Follicles, Eliminate Excess Sebum
- Rejuvenate The Scalp, Eliminate Dandruff
- Prevent Premature Greying & Premature Hair Loss
Targeted Care for All Hair Problems for Both Men & Women.
100% Natural Aid, Ultra Strength, High Efficacy.
Suitable for all hair types.
GO AHEAD & EMBRACE YOUR NEW LOOK!
Direction of Use:
Take 1 to 2 sachet/s daily before meal.
Mix it with 100-150ml room temperature water, stir well & drink.
Best consume in the morning before meal and before bedtime.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
1) Ioniplex® a Fulvix Acid Complex
Mineral Bioscience. (n.d). Retrieved from https://www.mineralbiosciences.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Ioniplex-White-Paper_1.25.17_Fulvic-Acid.pdf
2) Nutrients in Hair Supplements: Evaluation of their Function in Hair Loss Treatment
Garibaldi, Corso. (2020). Hair Therapy and Transplantation. Vol.10 Iss.1 No: HTT-20-3057.
3) The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review.
Almohanna, H. M., Ahmed, A. A., Tsatalis, J. P., & Tosti, A. (2019). Dermatology and therapy, 9(1), 51–70. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13555-018-0278-6
4) A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disorders
Patel, Deepa & Swink, Shane & Castelo-Soccio, Leslie. (2017). 3. 166-169. 10.1159/000462981.
5) Vitamin B12 Activates the Wnt-Pathway in Human Hair Follicle Cells by Induction of β-Catenin and Inhibition of Glycogensynthase Kinase-3 Transcription.
Krugluger, Walter & Stiefsohn, Karl & Laciak, Katharina & Moser, Karl & Moser, Claudia. (2011). Journal of Cosmetics Dermatological Sciences and Applications. 1. 25-29. 10.4236/jcdsa.2011.12004.
6) Zinc: an essential micronutrient.
Saper RB, Rash R. Am Fam Physician. 2009 May 1;79(9):768-72. PMID: 20141096; PMCID: PMC2820120.
7) Zinc deficiency and clinical practice--validity of zinc preparations.
Yanagisawa H. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2008 Mar;128(3):333-9. doi: 10.1248/yakushi.128.333. PMID: 18311051.
8) Oral zinc therapy for zinc deficiency-related telogen effluvium.
Karashima T, Tsuruta D, Hamada T, Ono F, Ishii N, Abe T, Ohyama B, Nakama T, Dainichi T, Hashimoto T. Dermatol Ther. 2012 Mar-Apr;25(2):210-3. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2012.01443.x. PMID: 22741940.
9) The therapeutic effect and the changed serum zinc level after zinc supplementation in alopecia areata patients who had a low serum zinc level.
Park, H., Kim, C. W., Kim, S. S., & Park, C. W. (2009). Annals of dermatology, 21(2), 142–146. https://doi.org/10.5021/ad.2009.21.2.142
10) ¬Polyamines and hair: a couple in search of perfection.
Ramot Y, Pietilä M, Giuliani G, Rinaldi F, Alhonen L, Paus R. Exp Dermatol. 2010 Sep;19(9):784-90. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2010.01111.x. Epub 2010 Jul 14. PMID: 20629736.
11) Spermidine promotes human hair growth and is a novel modulator of human epithelial stem cell functions.
Ramot Y, Tiede S, Bíró T, Abu Bakar MH, Sugawara K, Philpott MP, Harrison W, Pietilä M, Paus R. PLoS One. 2011;6(7):e22564. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0022564.Epub 2011 Jul 27. PMID: 21818338; PMCID: PMC3144892.
Oryza Oil & Fat Chemical Co., Ltd. (n.d). Retrieved from http://www.oryza.co.jp/html/english/pdf/ORYZA%20POLYAMINE%20Cosmetic%20Ver.2%20MM.pdf
13) Wheat Grass-A Wonder Herb
Sareen, Mohit & Baghla, Pallavi & Dhaka, Payal & Mathur, Ena & Sobti, Poonam & Khajuria, Sarang. (2016). Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 5. 4-5. 10.5530/srp.2014.1.2.
14) Triticum Aestivum(Wheat Grass); A Power House Plant - A Review
Hattarki, Sanjeevini & Bogar, Chetna. (2017). Dental Journal of Advance Studies. 05. 025-029. 10.1055/s-0038-1672077.