Alavie® Total Reverse helps to fight skin aging naturally through its Triple Reverse Actions (Anti-Glycation, Anti-Oxidation & Anti-Aging), which reverse skin damages caused by excessive sugar intake with 100% Fast Acting Natural Plant Formula.
It is the Best Nutrition for you to achieve a glowing & youthful appearance in just 20 days!
1st Age Reversing Liquid Gel enhanced with Mangosteen
in Southeast Asia
The Golden Key Ingredients
3 Main Causes of Aging
Glycation = “Burnt” Skin
When you eat too much sugar, the free sugar in bloodstream will be attach to the collagen (or protein) to form harmful molecule, advanced glycation end products (AGEs). The more sugar you eat, the more AGEs you develop.
Affected collagens will not work properly, causing the skin to lose its elasticity, resulting in loose skin and wrinkles. After the glycation process of stratum corneum, the skin will also lose its moisturizing ability, causing dry, scale and sallow skin.
Must take immediate action towards hair loss symptoms as it may strike at any age & it can devastate your self-confidence.
Oxidation = “Rusty” Skin
FREE RADICALS are toxic by-products of oxygen metabolism that can cause significant damage to skin cells and tissues. We are constantly exposed to free radicals that could cause oxidative stress to our skin and can accelerate the aging process.
Skin damage done by free radicals may appear in several forms. They range from changes in skin colour (brown spots and broken blood vessels) to weakened skin that looks loose and saggy as a result of damaged elastic fibres. Free radicals can also break down the skin’s collagen and create wrinkles.
Free radicals are
INVISIBLE and EVERYWHERE,
we could be
exposed it from:
Natural Aging Process
From the age of 25, our skin starts visibly aging, in which hormone levels decline, metabolism slows down and a large amount of collagen will be lost during the peak period. All these will lead up to menopause, causing various signs of aging to appear such as wrinkles, sagging skin and age sports.
Beauty needs maintenance after age 25!
Resolving 6 Problems with 1 Solution
- Prevent premature aging
- Reduce wrinkles, age spots & blemishes
- Firm sagging skin
- Hydrate dry, scaly skin
- Brighten dull skin
- Protect skin from sun damages
Long-term Consumption : Improves skin immunity, keeps skin in its top condition.
Direction of Use:
Take 1 sachet , 1-2 times a day on an empty stomach.
Served chilled for best taste
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
1) Anti-aging Effects of Mangosteen Peel Extract and Its Phytochemical Compounds: Antioxidant Activity, Enzyme Inhibition and Molecular Docking Simulation.
Widowati, Wahyu & Ginting, Chrismis & Lister, I Nyoman & Girsang, Ermi & Amalia, Annisa & Wibowo, Satrio & Kusuma, Hanna & Rizal, Rizal. (2020). Tropical Life Sciences Research. 31. 127-144. 10.21315/tlsr2020.31.3.9.
2) Valorization of mangosteen, “The Queen of Fruits,” and new advances in postharvest and in food and engineering applications: A review.
Aizat, Wan & Ahmad Hashim, Faridda Hannim & Syed Jaafar, Sharifah Nabihah. (2019). Journal of Advanced Research. 20. 10.1016/j.jare.2019.05.005.
3) Mangosteen Extract Shows a Potent Insulin Sensitizing Effect in Obese Female Patients: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Pilot Study.
Watanabe, Mikiko & Gangitano, Elena & Francomano, Davide & Addessi, Eliana & Toscano, Raffaella & Costantini, Daniela & Tuccinardi, Dario & Mariani, Stefania & Basciani, Sabrina & Spera, Giovanni & Gnessi, Lucio & Lubrano, Carla. (2018). Nutrients. 10. 586. 10.3390/nu10050586.
4) Sakura Extract B (Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract).
Ichimaru Pharcos Co., Ltd. (2006). Retrieved from http://www.oryza.co.jp
5) Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC): New horizons in relating dietary antioxidants/ bioactives and health benefits.
Ronald L. Prior, Journal of Functional Foods, Volume 18, Part B, 2015, Pages 797 -810, ISSN 1756 -4646, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jff.2014.12.018
6) Effect of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Ceramides Supplementation on Improving Skin Barrier Functions and Depigmentation: An Open-Label Prospective Study.
Leo TK, Tan ESS, Amini F, Rehman N, Ng ESC, Tan CK. Nutrients. 2022 Jun 30;14(13):2737. doi: 10.3390/nu14132737. PMID: 35807914; PMCID: PMC9268538.
7) Effect of Apple (Malus domestica) Stem Cells on UVB-Induced Damage Skin with Anti-Inflammatory Properties : An In Vivo Study.
Khayatan, Danial & Nilforoushzadeh, Mohammad Ali & Ashtiani, Hamid & Hashemian, Farshad. (2022). Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. 2022. 1-13. 10.1155/2022/2417766.
8) Anti-Aging Properties of Plant Stem Cell Extracts.
Miastkowska, Małgorzata & Sikora, Elzbieta. (2018). Cosmetics. 5. 55. 10.3390/cosmetics5040055.
9) Plant stem cells and their applications: special emphasis on their marketed products.
Aggarwal S, Sardana C, Ozturk M, Sarwat M. 3 Biotech. 2020 Jul;10(7):291. doi: 10.1007/s13205-020-02247-9. Epub 2020 Jun 5. PMID: 32550110; PMCID: PMC7275108.